8540 Programmable AC Power Source
The APT 8500 Series is the most power-dense and functionality-rich source in APT history, giving you improved capability, functionality, and a reduced footprint in one series. These new models provide an output voltage of up to 310 VAC and an output frequency ranging from 5 Hz - 1,200 Hz, making it the obvious solution for all kinds of applications. Configure this power source as a simple benchtop AC Power Source in Manual mode or, as an upgraded option, Programmable mode, to be used with an interface to a PC. The 8500 Series includes the following models: 8505, 8512, 8520, 8540.
- 14 pre-configured waveforms allow you to simulate nearly any abnormal condition on your DUT by simply selecting the waveform you would like to output.
- With expanded output voltage to 310VAC and output frequency from 5Hz to 1200Hz, the 8500 provides a single, simple solution to meet a wide variety of testing applications.
- Programmable mode option allows you to easily simulate voltage surges, voltage drops, voltage pulses, voltage sweeps, DC bias, and frequency sweeps to help make meeting the specific needs of your testing application easier than it has ever been.
- High power density with a reduced overall footprint offers you the flexibility you need to use your 8500 Series power source in either a bench top or rack mount application
- Easily upgrade and keep your command set from your 6000, 7000, or 300XAC Series with the legacy program mode.