5 Series MSO B
Tektronix is setting New Standards for Performance, Analysis, and Overall User Experience!
With a remarkably innovative pinch-swipe-zoom touchscreen user interface, the industry's largest high-definition display, and 4, 6, or 8 FlexChannel inputs that let you measure one analog or eight digital signals, the 5 Series MSO B is ready for today’s toughest challenges, and tomorrows too. Setting a new standard for performance, analysis, and overall user experience.
Get a panoramic view of your design with high fidelity waveforms, unique spectrum analysis, and versatile probing. It’s easy thanks to an award-winning user interface and innovative support for engineering outside the lab.
What’s new from the 5 series?
- Improved brighter touch screen display
- Auxiliary trigger input lets you synch without consuming a full-capability input channel
- 2x faster waveforms from the built-in function generator for frequency response analysis and general-purpose use
- History mode uses extended memory, allowing you to capture thousands of triggered events, stop when you see something interesting, and quickly review numerous prior events
- Tools for automation/remote (PI, TekScope, TekDrive)
- Solid State Drive system stores all user data on a removable drive for added security
- More analysis and protocol support than ever
Included with MSO5B: A Passive probe for each channel (TPP0500B with 350 MHz & 500 MHz models, TPP1000 with 1 GHz & 2 GHz models), calibration certificate, installation and safety manual, accessory pouch with integrated front cover, mouse and power cord.
View option below or datasheet for specifications.